A Simple Playbook for Building and Living a Legendary Life Tommy Breedlove
I had an amazing time interviewing our special guest, Tommy Breedlove. He is an Atlanta based business relationship and mindset coach who is a regular keynote speaker at global events. He also happens to be the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, best selling author of the book Legendary. Now, Tommy serves clients and audiences everywhere by empowering them to build and live legendary lives.
Tommy achieved 20 years of business notoriety and financial success as a Senior Partner, International Practice Leader and Member of the Board of Directors of a large financial consulting firm at the early age of 39. However, even though he had reached the pinnacle of his career, he knew he had to leave and follow his dream to be a featured speaker, writer, investor, and premiere business and life coach.
In this episode, Tommy shares his life story from humble beginnings and the struggles he faced amidst corporate success. He also shares mind opening life and financial tips that can improve your day to day experience. Tune in with us as we dive into Tommy’s methods.
● Tommy’s Journey from Blue Collar Beginnings [2:45]
● Taking the Leap to Start Over Again [10:09]
● Words You Would Want to Drop from Your Vocabulary [13:10]
● The Formula for Finding Purpose in Life [16:34]
● Essential Financial Tips [23:36]
● The Truth Behind the News These Days [31:45]
● Incorporating Meditation into Your Every Day Routine [36:09]
● Book Recommendations [42:54]
AND MUCH MORE!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
● If you are a future or aspiring business leader who wants to achieve the next level of success in your profession,, get started by getting my FREE video short course: The Secret to Unleashing Your Top 1 Percent.
● Get your FREE gifts from Tommy by visiting tommybreedlove.com/gifts!
● Know more about the Cognitively-Based Compassion Training (CBCT) right here.
● Connect with Tommy:
● Book Recommendations:
o Legendary by Tommy Breedlove
o Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
o The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
o Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
o The ONE Thing by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
o How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
o The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
o Search Inside Yourself by Chade-Meng Tan, Daniel Goleman, and Jon Kabat-Zinn
o The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
o Books by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
“When the money, power, the next big deal, and shiny objects didn’t fill me up, I literally turned to everything that’s not good in this world just to be seen, heard, loved, and valued.”
“I love getting down and dirty with these people who really just want to be the best version of themselves not just in business and money, but in life.”
“I knew I was being called to do something else. This career, regardless of the money, was not gonna fulfill me and I didn’t wanna die with regrets.”
“Your purpose changes depending on the season of your life.”
“We have the power of choice. We can choose what we turn on and turn off and we can choose how we can think, act, and believe. ”
“Start surrounding yourself with people who want to make more money … or are just ambitious in life. Because if you hang around poor people, you’re gonna stay poor.”