Building an Environment with High Security feat. Jay Abraham
Sit back, relax, and brace yourself with another insightful episode with our special guest today, Jay Abraham.
As Founder and CEO of The Abraham Group, Inc., Jay, also known as “The Billion Dollar Man,” has spent his entire career solving complex problems and fixing underperforming businesses. He has significantly increased the bottom lines of over 10,000 clients in more than 1,000 industries and over 7,200 sub-industries worldwide. Jay has dealt with virtually every type of business scenario and issue. He has studied and solved almost every type of business question, challenge, and opportunity. Jay has also been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of the Top 5 Executive Coaches in the country and personally conducted more than 150 high-level seminars around the world.
Jay has been acknowledged as a unique and distinctive authority in the fields of preeminence, exponential business growth, performance enhancement, risk reduction, and the maximizing and multiplying of business performance assets.
Join us and listen in as Jay talks about his journey from personal struggle, living within his means, midlife crises to becoming ultimately successful. He shares his insights on coping with crises, working with high-profile people, and the strategy of preeminence. Towards the end of the episode, he also shares some constructive tips for aspiring leaders, so tune in and enjoy!
● Meet Jay Abraham [1:49]
● Connecting the Dots Across Multiple Industries [5:30]
● Coping with Three Midlife Crises [9:50]
● Working with High-Profile People [17:58]
● Building an Environment with High Security [22:00]
● The Strategy of Preeminence [25:30]
● High-Profile People/Author to Check Out [30:20]
● Tips for Aspiring Leaders [35:50]
AND MUCH MORE!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
● I believe anyone can be a leader in today’s world. That’s why I’ve created a short, user-friendly book called Redefining the Top 1 Percent. Get your FREE copy by joining our Facebook Group here. Not only are you getting a free copy of my book, but you’ll also get lots of FREE training and resources every week.
● Connect with Jay:
● High profile people/authors to check out:
● Mentioned Books:
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- The Difference: When Good Enough Isn’t Enough by Subir Chowdhury
“The delusion is that success eradicates stress and problems. It really exacerbates, and it’s quite the opposite. Zeros on your income or your wealth don’t eliminate problems. It usually precipitates it.”
“You can’t appreciate others until you appreciate yourself.”
“You don’t play the game for anyone else, but you play it to benefit everyone else. You don’t need to win the love or admiration of the world. You need to feel great about who you are doing it for.”
“Wealth creation should only be the reward for the quantity, quality, consistency of problems you are able to solve for others and opportunities you’re able to make possible.”
“As a leader, entrepreneur, manager, or CEO, you have the responsibility to either grow your people, business, product service lines, or you diminish it.
“If you change your strategy, you change your results. Tactics alone are not gonna change your result.”
“No two people are ever having the same conversion because no two people ever had the very same experience.”
“If you wish to move people to action, you have to understand what they value.”