Dr. Frank Turek: I Don’t Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist
I am eager to welcome our special guest, Dr. Frank Turek. He is a dynamic speaker, an award-winning author, and co-author of 4 different books: Stealing from God: Why Atheists Need God to Make Their Case, I Don’t Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist, Correct, Not Politically Correct, and Legislating Morality. As a president of CrossExamined.org, Frank presents powerful and entertaining evidence for Christianity at churches, high schools, and at secular college campuses that often begin to be hostile to his message. He has also debated several prominent atheists including Christopher Hitchens and David Silverman who is the president of American Atheists.
Frank is a wildly featured guest in the media as well as a leading apologetics expert and cultural commentator. He has appeared on hundreds of radio programs and many top tv programs including The O’Reilly Factor, Hannity and Colmes, Faith Under Fire, and Politically Incorrect. He also writes a column for Townhall.com and several other sites.
He has a great foundation and strong set of credentials, being an aviator at the US Navy and having a master’s degree from George Washington University and a doctorate from Southern Evangelical Seminary. Aside from all of these, Frank is also a very proud first-time grandfather to a wonderful little boy.
In this episode, Frank shares with us the things we need to know in order to be well equipped in the changing times and how we can stand firm on our faith.
● From the US Navy to the Seminary [3:10]
● Frank Devoting His Life to the Ultimate Purpose [05:32]
● How to Prepare Our Children for the World [8:02]
● The Emotional Grasp on Atheism VS Evidence [15:37]
● Powerful Arguments for the Existence of God [21:26]
● How Miracles Are Possible [29:32]
● Frank’s Tackles the Most Common Argument Against God’s Existence [34:38]
● The Road to Another Spiritual Awakening for Our Country [39:03]
● Book and Resource Recommendations [44:40]
AND MUCH MORE!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
● If you are a future or aspiring business leader who wants to achieve the next level of success in your profession,, get started by getting my FREE video short course: The Secret to Unleashing Your Top 1 Percent.
● You can see more of Frank and his team’s work by visiting CrossExamined.org or downloading the CrossExamined App on Apple or Google Play Apps. They have a lot of resources that you can dive into that can help enrich your spiritual life.
● Catch Frank on TV when you tune in for I Don’t Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist every Wednesday at 9pm and 1am EST.
● Stay tuned for Frank’s upcoming book What We Learn About God from Superheroes!
● Connect with Frank:
● Book and Resource Recommendations:
o Cold-Case Christianity for Kids: Investigate Jesus with a Real Detective by J. Warner Wallace and Susie Wallace
o God’s Crime Scene by J. Warner Wallace
o Other Books at Summit.org
o Why I Still Don’t Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist with Dr. Frank Turek (Online Course)
“I came to faith through evidence.”
“A vast majority of atheistic beliefs that I hear are in some ways self-defeating.”
If we don’t have free will, we can’t know if anything’s true.”
“In order for us to have good evidence and trust the evidence, the world can’t just be made of molecules.”
“Objective morality only exists if there is an objective standard of goodness outside of humanity.”
“Christianity does not require modern-day miracles to occur.”