Ep #02: Setting Goals and Recognizing the Potential Within with Donny Beasley
If you could do better, should you? This moral consideration really makes you think, and in the end, it comes down to whether or not you strive to reach your full potential. And while it does take work, one of the greatest gifts you can give your children, loved ones, those you lead, and yourself, is the gift of recognizing the potential within—by developing your own potential to the fullest.
Here to give his inspiring perspective on that concept is CEO of Tri-State Water, Power, and Air, Donny Beasley. At the helm since his company’s inception in 1992, Donny has led the business through incredible growth and expansion from 11 employees in one location to over 130 employees and four locations. A certified Water Specialist and member of the RainSoft Hall of Fame, Donny has been honored with a Certificate of Appreciation from the National Guard Reserves and made an undeniable positive impact on his employees, customers, and community.
In this episode, he shares the mindset and habits that have led to his success. Listen in to hear what he says is the key to setting and reaching goals, how his faith has guided him, and advice for unlocking your own potential along your path to succeeding in all areas of life.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The key to achieving your goals once you set them.
- When Donny knew he had the potential to succeed.
- The major aspect of his childhood that set him up for success.
- What Donny would do to get results as quickly as possible if he could go back and do things over again.
- His faith journey.
- A powerful perspective on failure.
- How Donny defines success.
- Three main character traits he wants to be remembered for.
- Advice on daily habits to implement in order to become successful.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
You can say something, but when you write something down, it gives it power and gives it life. – @WhyWaitTriState Click To Tweet
If you look at it right, failure can prepare you for the next success. -@WhyWaitTriState Click To Tweet
To me, success is reaching your potential in every area of your life. -@WhyWaitTriState Click To Tweet