Ep #34: Overcoming the Odds with Dr. Demartini
Despite extremely inhibiting learning difficulties and many nay-sayers from the start, Dr. Demartini has surpassed expectations. His unique life story goes from not being able to learn to transforming into an educator and communicator who is making an impact around the world. In this episode, he shares how he achieved so much and what we can all do to create more meaningful and effective lives.
Listen in to hear Dr. Demartini open up about the massive hurdles he has overcome and the important roles his parents had in preparing him for independence and success. You’ll learn about the processes he went through to build himself and his business from the ground up, as well as how to properly handle values, passions, priorities, vision, and delegation in order to clear blocks in your life.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How Dr. Demartini went from a long-haired surfer to a world-renowned speaker and educator.
- The powerful thing his mom said to him that triggered his determination.
- How he beat his learning problems through painstaking processes.
- The alternative ways his dad prepared him for success and independence.
- Dr. Demartini’s studies on values and the importance of the life you live.
- Why delegation is so important.
- How every trait is part of you for a reason and how to find value in all of it.
- The necessary steps to achieving your highest potential.
- The importance of planning and meaning.
- Tips on how to handle and deal with stress.
- Why Dr. Demartini is constantly reading and learning.
- What he reads when he wants to learn more about a subject.
- How he is revolutionizing how to grieve.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
I’ve been told I’d never be able to communicate. Well, we’ve reached over 5 billion people. -@drjohndemartini Click To Tweet
What they tell you you can’t do may be the thing you’re destined to do. – @drjohndemartini Click To Tweet
It doesn’t matter where you come from; it doesn’t matter what you’re going through; it doesn’t matter what you’ve been through. What matters is that you have a dream and are you willing to follow the principles that’ve stood the… Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Demartini: Website | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube
- Paul C. Bragg
- The Breakthrough Experience
- The Value Applications
- Alchemy of the Mind
- Quiet Desperation Quote
- The Time Trap by Alec Mackenzie
- The Secret
- The Great Ideas Syntopicon by Mortimer Adler
- Mastering Achievement In Three Easy Steps by Trevor Blattner
- Join the VIP launch list for my upcoming book – You Can Be A Master: How to Become a Top Performer By Using The Evidence on Expertise!