Ep #45: From Consumer to Clarity with Mark Struczewski
In a world full of distractions, stress, and excuses, it can be hard to pull yourself out of the muck of mindless consumption and break through into a place of true productivity and success. Today we have Mr. Productivity himself (a.k.a. Mark Struczewski) on the show to share some vital strategies and habits that will help you improve the way you use your time. The ultimate goal is to be more intentional with the time that you’re given, and Mark has some solid advice and methods you can use to do just that.
Paying attention to the high performers of the world will quickly help you realize where you need to put in some work. Mark walks us through common habits that productive and successful people have and how you can work to develop similar habits. Listen in to get his tips on managing your time on social media, clearing your email inbox, getting more out of what you read, and much more.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How Mark got into productivity.
- The importance of having people around you who point out your strengths.
- Why intentionality is so vital to high productivity.
- Why you actually do have enough time.
- How to track your time honestly.
- How you should be applying what you learn rather than consuming just to consume.
- Common habits of highly productive people.
- How simplicity gets you moving.
- How to manage social media.
- Ways to get your email inbox back.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
The answers are already out in the world. – @MarkStruczewski Click To Tweet
I’m a student of high performers. – @MarkStruczewski Click To Tweet
We all have time. The problem is what you’re prioritizing. – @MarkStruczewski Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Mark Struczewski: Site | Podcast | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | LinkedIn
- How to Really Be More Productive by Mark Struczewski
- The #1 Secret to Productivity | Tony Robbins Podcast
- The Power of Clarity by Brian Tracy
- Deep Work by Cal Newport
- Larry Winget
- High Performance Habits by Brendon Burchard
- The Millionaire Messenger by Brendon Burchard
- The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone
- Jim Collins
- High Performance Planner
- Mastering Achievement In Three Easy Steps by Trevor Blattner
- Join the VIP launch list for my upcoming book – You Can Be A Master: How to Become a Top Performer By Using The Evidence on Expertise!