Ep #54: One Goal At A Time with Jaime Masters
A business coach and the host of the Eventual Millionaire podcast, Jaime Masters has not only interviewed nearly 500 self-made millionaires and billionaires, but has also taught six- and seven-figure CEOs, entrepreneurs, and business owners how to double and triple their revenue. Today, Jaime joins us to share the lessons she has learned on her own journey to success and some great insight on finding focus, building barriers, and dealing with the uncomfortable stuff to reach your goals.
Listen in as she discusses her path to becoming a business coach, as well as how important mentorship was to her growth. You’ll learn how she helps people focus—and stay focused—be accountable, and achieve the lives and businesses they want. Jaime’s humble and passionate energy is contagious, and you’re sure to learn a lot from her in this inspiring episode.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Jaime’s professional journey and how she found her way into entrepreneurship.
- Why we tend to see the quarter-life crisis more than the midlife crisis.
- The value of dealing with self-consciousness and pushing through the hard stuff.
- How Jaime landed on business coaching.
- The value she found in having a mentor.
- What interesting style of learning her children are engaged in.
- How to combat the entrepreneur distraction and focus on one goal at a time.
- What speed of implementation is and how Jaime uses it to help clients work in their strengths.
- What implementation retreats are and how she organizes them.
- How to find your meaning and purpose through work.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Thankfully, I had someone to help me because I don’t think I would have pushed myself to that level back then. – @EventualMillion Click To Tweet
If we can actually know what our strengths are, and really dive into flow a little bit more, then we will get a lot more done in the time that we have. – @EventualMillion Click To Tweet
I think it’s really hard to know what your purpose is when you’re first starting because you’re literally trying to know all the things. – @EventualMillion Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Jaime Masters: Website | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Free Resources from Jaime
- The Eventual Millionaire by Jaime Tardy
- The Eventual Millionaire Podcast
- Dave Ramsey
- Strengths Finders
- DiSC Profile
- Kolbe Assessment
- Steven Kotler
- Alpha BRAIN
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Mastering Achievement In Three Easy Steps by Trevor Blattner
- Join the VIP launch list for my upcoming book – You Can Be A Master: How to Become a Top Performer By Using The Evidence on Expertise!