Ep #66: Orphan to CEO | Manny Lopez
I wanted to do more than just creating a business to make money. I wanted to create a business that made a difference.” These are the words of today’s guest, Manny Lopez, who is very generous and passionate on sharing his knowledge to as much people as he can.
Manny helps create & enhance experts with unique lead generation & automation marketing strategies. A husband and father of 3, he devotes his time to creating a lifestyle of being #TooBlessedToBeStressed while managing his network of over 20,000 business professionals worldwide!
Manny came from the foster care system and managed not only to heal himself, but also create businesses that heal other people through his business From Orphan to CEO.
In this episode, Manny and I discuss everything about his businesses and how he balances them. He also shares how he was inspired by the Tom’s shoes model and how he wanted to change the statistics revolving around foster kids and entrepreneurship. Tune in!
· Know more about Manny Lopez and how he balances two businesses (1:28)
· Life as a Foster Kid (3:00)
· Learn more about Mannyfestation School of Business (5:12)
· What is the Network of Influence? (12:28)
· Manny’s Blueprint: iMannyFest (17:10)
· Enroll to Manny’s program (From Orphan to CEO) (22:04)
AND MUCH MORE!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
· If you have questions for Manny, contact him through his personal phone: 714-369-8528
· Learn more about Manny Lopez and his businesses:
· Connect with Manny:
· A book co-authored by Manny, The Hustle Code
“Two out of three foster kids, within just one year of aging out of foster care, ended up dead, homeless, or in jail.”
“Who’s gonna say ‘no’ to inspiring the next generation of entrepreneurs?”
“We’ve all been orphaned. We’ve all have been left whether it’s been by our family, friends, society, community, or our own mindset.”
“Two percent of sales happen on the first contact, three percent by the second, five percent by the third.”
“You should have 12 things that you can give of value before they even look at doing business with you.”
“Get through the noise by serving your way to success by giving value, teaching others exactly what it is you get paid for, and watch how much your business grows.”