How to Grow and Monetize Your Instagram Account with Zach Benson, Founder of Assistagram
Instagram is one of the powerful platforms where you can grow your brand. In this episode, we will give you tips to help you with that. Today, we are joined by Zach Benson, a TEDx speaker, social-media trainer for international brands like The Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton, and ViceRoy, and past participant on “So You Think You Can Dance”.
Zach doesn’t just manage his own Instagram network of millions; he’s also the founder of Assistagram, where he’s guiding other influencers and Fortune 500 companies into social-media success. Lastly, he is the founder of a 6 Figure Dancer Academy, where he teaches other dancers the exact step-by-step system that he used to create a profitable 6-figure dancing business while traveling the world.
Listen as Zach shares his knowledge and wisdom on building personal branding, growing and monetizing your Instagram account, and much more! Enjoy!
● Getting to Know Zach and His Extensive Background [1:35]
● Tips on Building Your Personal Branding [6:00]
● How to Grow and Monetize Your Instagram Account [9:00]
● Finding Instagram Accounts to Buy [11:16]
● 2 Ways to Revive Inactive Instagram Accounts [13:55]
● How to Find and Create Engagement Groups [19:50]
● Referral Marketing Strategy [22:37]
● Zach’s Journey of Building Assistagram [29:58]
● Book Recommendations [34:50]
AND MUCH MORE!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
● If you are a future or aspiring business leader who wants to achieve the next level of success in your profession, get started by getting my FREE video short course: The Secret to Unleashing Your Top 1 Percent.
● Know more about Zach Benson by visiting zachbenson.life
● Do you need help in growing your Instagram account using organic growth strategies? You might want to check out Assistagram.
● In Case You Missed It: Bob Burg, the author of The Go-Giver, has previously been on the show. Check out his episode, Ep #62: Giving As A Way of Life with Bob Burg
● Book Recommendations:
o The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
o The Traveler’s Gift by Andy Andrews
o The Go-Giver by Bob Burg
o The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
o Make the Big Time Where You Are by Frosty Westering
● Connect with Zach:
“I found my niche. I was never the best dancer. I was never the top person but, I figured out something that could work.”
“I’ve always been reaching out to people and afraid of getting rejected.”
“Influencer marketing is a 15 billion dollar industry.”
“Hashtags are very important. So, start big and find smaller ones.”
“Step one is reaching out. Do outreach. Do your homework on the accounts you want to connect with and show them some love.”
“You got to know that some people don’t like transactional relationships.”
“Everything is changing. You got to stay on top of it.”