Improving Your Belief System with Dr. Kimberly Hambrick
Today’s guest is Dr. Kimberly Hambrick. She is a leadership development, growth coach, and trainer. She designs empowered leaders to achieve the significance they desire. Known as the BS Buster—she works to bust through their BS—belief systems—or bullshit swirl of negative thought and excuses with a proven system that minimizes risks and moves them forward. She owns Kimberly Hambrick Consulting and is an Executive Director with the John Maxwell team and serves on the President’s Advisory Committee. Kimberly has almost three decades of experience in corporate America, serving in leadership roles with a focus on coaching to achieve more.
Navigating your transition points –professional or personal–is an exciting and challenging time. Dr. Kimberly helps you to discover YOUR possibilities; celebrate your successes; navigate challenges, and transition to the next level—career-wise or in your daily life.
Listen and learn how to improve your belief system and design your own leadership style. If you are an aspiring leader, don’t miss out on Dr. Kimberly’s advice. Enjoy!
● Being BS Buster: Kimberly’s Background [2:20]
● Improving Your Belief System [11:40]
● Most Common Forms of Self-Sabotage or Invisible Boundaries [15:30]
● Designing Your Own Leadership Style [19:48]
● Advice for Aspiring Leaders [26:35]
● Book Recommendations and More [28:00]
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
● I believe anyone can be a leader in today’s world that’s why I’ve created a short, user-friendly book called Redefining the Top 1 Percent. Get your FREE copy by joining our Facebook Group here. Not only are you getting a free copy of my book, you’ll also get lots of FREE training and resources on a weekly basis.
● Go to kimberlyhambrick.com to know more about Kimberly, her consulting services, her podcast, and more.
● Are you interested in the John Maxwell Method? Kimberly offers leadership and professional development programs that utilize this type of method. Click here to learn more.
● Unlock your full potential and increase your awareness with five invisible boundaries by downloading this resource from Kimberly.
● Connect with Kimberly through the following:
● Book Recommendations:
o Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
o Sacred Pace by Terry Looper
o The Third Option by Miles McPherson
“It did not happen overnight. It happened with me being humble enough to know I needed help to reach out to the right people and to intentionally and consistently work on myself.”
“The reality is hurt people hurt people.”
“Just because there’s truth in it, it doesn’t mean you have to make a change. You have to do what works for you.”
“There’s something empowering and freeing to know that we actually are in control.”
“The very first person you beat is yourself.”
“Success is when you add value to yourself. Significance is when you add value to others.”
“It’s not about you. When you are on a leadership world, it’s about other people.”
Ways to Subscribe to Redefining The Top One Percent: