Live Debt-Free and Become a Top 1% Investor with Jeff Bishop of RagingBull.com
This episode is for traders and aspiring traders. Today, we are joined by Jeff Bishop, one of the greatest traders in the world. Over the past 20 years, Jeff has made millions of dollars trading stocks, ETFs, and options. He is renowned as an incredible trader with a deep insight and a sensitive pulse on the markets and the economy. Jeff Bishop is CEO and Co-Founder of RagingBull.com. Even greater than his prowess as a trader is his skill and passion for teaching others how to trade and rake in profits while managing risk.
In this episode, Jeff shares his insights and knowledge on living debt-free, something we all want to achieve. He also shares tips and tricks on stocks, bonds, commodities, and everything about investing. Tune in with us as we dive into the trading world.
● Jeff’s Journey for the Last 20 Years [2:30]
● Marketing Avenues to Build Your Business [8:30]
● Comparing YouTube, Facebook and Google Ads [10:20]
● Tips on Living Debt Free [12:40]
● Economy Impact & Outlook During the Pandemic [18:00]
● Tactical Approach to Handling Stocks and Bonds [24:50]
● Using Options to Invest in Commodities [31:55]
● Learning Investing Strategies through Raging Bull [37:20]
● Book Recommendations [42:40]
AND MUCH MORE!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
● If you are a future or aspiring business leader who wants to achieve the next level of success in your profession, get started by getting my FREE video short course: The Secret to Unleashing Your Top 1 Percent.
● Know more about Jeff Bishop and some trading tips by visiting: ragingbull.com
● Checkout Financial Peace University, a great resource in helping you live debt-free.
● Connect with Jeff and Raging Bull:
● Book Recommendations:
o Ready, Fire, Aim by Michael Masterson
o Financial Peace by Dave Ramsey
o The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
“We are not on TV. We are not on print. But, when it comes to digital media, we are all over the place.”
“Ten percent of the economy is just gone for the foreseeable future.”
“(On living debt-free) You don’t have to be a great forecaster. You don’t have to be an economist to know it’s going to happen. You just prepare for the worst every time and try to have that savings account set up.”
“It’s better to learn strategies that put you as the options seller.”
“Option buyers are typically not successful in the long run but option sellers generally are.”
“Five percent of an established portfolio makes sense.”
“I always tell people to not follow my trade. I want you to see the trades I make so you can learn from them. I want you to learn the principles first before you risk your own money.”
“So much of being an entrepreneur is just learning it on the job.”