Money Masterclass with Jerry Fetta
It is my pleasure to welcome Jerry Fetta. He helps people unconfuse their money so they don’t lose their money so that, in turn, they can use their money to build wealth now. As the Founder and CEO of Wealth DynamX, a wealth creation firm that helps clients across the United States build wealth, Jerry has a passion for providing financial education for families that causes them to build wealth and navigate their economic futures with certainty.
Jerry is married to his wife and business partner, Lexy, and together they have taken Wealth DynamX from nothing to a multimillion-dollar company over the last four years.
In this episode, Jerry and I had a very insightful sit-down. He shares his journey into gaining financial freedom and helping others do the same. Jerry also talks about the many ways entrepreneurs and employees alike can build wealth.
● A 180 Turn from Being a Financial Adviser [2:26]
● Unique Ideas from Traditional Models [7:56]
● Jerry Gives Away His Business to Pursue a Better Opportunity [11:42]
● A Different Perspective on Whole Life Insurance [16:38]
● Jerry’s Take on Wall Street [19:35]
● Whole Life Policies and Where to Find the Best Ones [20:52]
● Pay Less In Taxes the Legal Way [22:04]
● Choosing the Type of Assets to Invest In for Wage Earners [24:13]
● Jerry’s Top Form of Real Estate [27:25]
● New Ways of Money Management [30:17]
● Book Recommendations [32:15]
● A Better Understanding of the Federal Reserve System [33:25]
AND MUCH MORE!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
● If you are a future or aspiring business leader who wants to achieve the next level of success in your profession, get started by getting my FREE video short course: The Secret to Unleashing Your Top 1 Percent.
● Visit jerryfetta.com/info to gain access to your free wealth blueprint NOW!
● Find out more about Jerry’s company and the services and tools that they offer at wealthdynamx.com
● Connect with Jerry:
● Book Recommendations:
o The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve by G. Edward Griffin
o Becoming Your Own Banker: Unlock the Infinite Banking Concept by R. Nelson Nash
o Guide To Investing in Gold & Silver: Protect Your Financial Future by Michael Maloney
‘The right people to study, I call them old dead guys.”
“Fundamentally, the way the monetary system is set up, it is very much a form of economic slavery. I’m trading my time for money.”
“The way to really help people is to get them in a position where they have enough passive income where they don’t have to play the game anymore. They don’t have to trade their time for money.”
“We’re giving 40% of our income to institutions. We’re giving it to the mortgage company, taxes, Wall Street, and the credit card. So, it’s there. It’s just other people figured out how to get it before we could get it. ”
“There’s an acronym we teach called “D.I.T.I.” It stands for Debt, Insurance, Taxes, and Investments. Those are the four categories you would go after.”