The Habit of Decisiveness
This episode is for leaders and aspiring leaders. In it, Dr. Trevor Blattner talks about what it means to be decisive and why you should choose to be a decisive leader. One of his tips is to eliminate distractions that aren’t aligned with your purpose and mission. Tune in to find out more!
● Being a Decisive Leader [1:53]
● How to Become More Decisive? [3:10]
● Freeing Up Mental Energy [4:50]
● Committing to being Decisive [8:30]
AND MUCH MORE!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
· Indistractable by Nir Eyal
· Essentialism by Greg McKeown
“It’s still best to make decisions quickly than correct them when you get feedback.”
“Make a routine out of everything that is not essential to your mission.”
“Science shows that our performance declines throughout the day with the number of decisions we need to make.”
“Start saying ‘No’ to almost everything in order to protect what you do say ‘Yes’ to.”
“Decide when to ignore the opinion of others.”